The UKs number 1 distributor of leading brand appliances, one of the 1000 companies to Inspire Britain, is looking to recruit a Field Sales executive ideally based around the M4 corridor. Boasting a turnover of over £25 million, ambitious growth plans, with an aim to double turnover of the business in 5 years.
As a Regional Field Sales Manager you will be an ambitious and focused professional looking to optimise current business relationships with a focus and drive to maximise on new business opportunities. You will take responsibility and ownership of your activity, the Regional Sales Manager will;
- Research, market map and plan your diary on a daily/weekly basis
- Actively targeting new business opportunities
- Further developing existing customer accounts
- Resolve any customer queries/complaints and so forth
- Ensuring your product knowledge of ranges, products and prices and so forth is up to date at all times
- Ensure you are aware of your competitors and what they are offering to the market
We are actively looking for someone who has drive, energy and ambition to succeed the business has experienced true growth during 2020 and is looking for someone to continue on that working with the team.
To be successful in the Regional Sales Manager role, you will have…
- Experience of selling and upselling to new and current customers
- Experience of managing your diary effectively
- Strong desire to boost current customer base and surpass current volume of sales
As a business their team as well as their customers are the most important thing to them, during these uncertain times the business not only supported its teams but made generous donations to charities and have continued to grow in the last few months.
In return for your hard work, can expect…
- Attractive basic salary of £30,000 - £35,000 per annum and realistic OTE £45,000- £50,000
- Company Car, this can not be exchanged to a car allowance
- All resources needed to be successful – iPad, mobile, laptop etc
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- Real opportunities for career development
We have some great headline stories from current employees we’d like to share with you; apply today