We are currently recruiting for an experience Chef for a beautiful sports facility on the outskirts of Chester City Centre.
The business caters for a large volume of customers with the usual peaks of business, largely a family orientated customer as well as sports teams almost every day of the week, and a variety of different functions.
The key responsibilities of the role are to:
- Deliver an accessible menu
- Focusing on fresh, wholesome produce
- Consider and implement new menu and event initiatives to further grow the business revenues
- Assume responsibility for kitchen and front of house teams
To be successful within this role the ideal candidate will;
- Be quick and organised
- Efficient in how they go about operating a kitchen
- Have experience in running a kitchen
- Have dealt with a day-to-day menu as well being able to cater for functions such as weddings as birthdays
The successful candidate will be rewarded with an hourly rate of between £10 - £12 per hour.
This is a truly great opportunity for a talented and committed chef to create a drastic improvement in your work / life balance whilst being able to support a growing business and enjoying wonderful surroundings. We are seeking to complete the hiring process at the earliest opportunity so please do not hesitate to apply at the earliest convenience